Sunday, January 18, 2009

January 18th


Bob, Kath & I went down to the Health Happiness & Soul Expo at the Gold Coast Exhibition Centre. Emelisa had a stall there too ~ it was great catching up with her!

I was at a Goddess stand and saw the calendars similar to the ones I got a few years ago. The artist who does the pictures for the calendar was there and she signed my calendar on my birthday for me. We were talking generally and it turns out we both know Tanishka who did the women's circles in Melb at Wenchfest. Tanishka will apparently be up here later in the year, so who knows? Maybe I'll get to catch up with her again.

Enjoyed some delicious sushi for lunch, checked out a book sale next door and stopped in at Yatala Pies on the way home to get some of their scrummy pies for dinner.

A loverly day!

No comments:

Post a Comment