Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January 27


Received an email from my rpl assessor at Tafe asking how I was going with my evidence ~ oops, time to get my butt into gear as time is ticking away. I also received a call from my pottery teacher tonight to say a vacancy had come up in my old class and I'd be able to rejoin the class that I'd had to give up when I started my tafe course. And it was back to work today after the long weekend. My how time flies! Those long weekends seem to go wayyyyy too fast. I managed to finish a work little early and in time to get to the craft shop before it closed. I have a project underway, a gift for my new grandbaby when he arrives, that requires some fabric dye. I'm about half way through the project and will take another pic when I'm all done, but this pic gives an idea of what I'm up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment