Sunday, August 23, 2009

August 14-23


Oh dear. Hmm what can I say? Time has flown. I'm practising for when I'm away and won't be able to update daily! hehe Ok, so now lets play 'how good is your memory?'

Should I start with today and work backwards? Then at least it will look as though it's in chronological order and following on from my last post.

August 23

Bob painted Jon's old room today before he headed off to do a couple of massages and it's now become my art studio. (My studio seems to move around the house!) Made a chicken curry to put in the fridge for the boys while we're away and I currently have a roast cooking now which reminds me I need to leave this for a minute and put some veggies with it.

August 22

Jon moved more of his gear out today. Bob had a massage this morning and then we had a quiet-ish afternoon. Adam & Toni came over to visit and to tell us they are heading off to Parkes to live in a few weeks time. Got called into work for a little while, picked up a DVD on the way home to watch and enjoyed some steak n veggies for dinner.

August 21

Jon moved out of home today. I'll miss him greatly. You could say he's been with me since birth. He's moving into a lovely place not far from here and is sharing with his mate Lucas, Lucas's brother Clinton and Jon's new girlfriend Sara-Lee.

August 20

hmm what did I do? Had some training in the city today. Did a little shopping after work then booked our travel insurance for our trip. I'm sure there is more, but my memory is starting to struggle.

August 19

Attended my art class tonight which was fun as always. Booked our flights home from Launceston ~ we'll be flying home on my birthday.

August 18

Had pottery tonight. I made a garden type pot and am really happy with the way it came up. Hopefully it will be fired next week so I can glaze it. Also booked our car hire for Tassie tonight.

August 17

Can't think of anything riveting that happened today. But I know Monday came round awful fast and it didn't really feel like we'd had a weekend.

August 16

Tracey's birthday ~ sounds like she had a good celebration last night. Had some lovely Xavier smiles and snuggles this morning which makes up for his crankypants evening last night. Had the boys over for dinner.

August 15

We finally used Bob's gold class cinema tickets and saw The Ugly Truth today.
Very funny and thoroughly enjoyed the gold class experience. Went and had a look at the set of Narnia out at Cleveland Point on the way home ~ they start filming at the end of the month. We looked after Xavier tonight and boy oh boy was he cranky! Poor little guy is cutting more teeth. Managed to get him to sleep in the sling for a while but we ended up having to take him to Lisa for a feed because he wouldn't take a bottle. He finally flaked out and slept most of the night.

August 14

Thank Goddess it's Friday! Went for a drive into the city tonight to drop Kath off at a Bravehearts fundraiser. She looked very swish in her cocktail wear.



No comments:

Post a Comment