Sunday, August 9, 2009

August 7


Had what I think may have been the single most disgusting horrid experience of my life on Friday. Driving to work and all of a sudden felt very and uncontrollably ill. That's all I'm going to say about that apart from I turned round and came back home again. Was ill for about half the day and then it all settled again thankfully.

Bob had a physio appointment where he was given the rest of the day off and told he needed another week off. His work is not happy!!

Gav came round with Xavier for a while this afternoon. He's so cute and was busy testing out his new teeth on a rattle. He even managed to scrape some of the paint off it!

Played around with some paint tonight for a while but not really liking what I've come up with so far. Will have to see what I can do with it now.

This pic on here is actually a catch up one and was actually taken a couple of days after the date of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment