Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October 6-14


Hmm, so unlikely is this? Here I am, two weeks have passed this time since my last post and I'm wondering exactly how much am I going to remember? I'm guessing not a great deal apart from days where things stand out. I was thinking I might start from today and work back, so at least my postings will stay in some kind of chronological order but that could make for a mammoth post, so perhaps I'll do the first week all in one post and aim for daily updates after that.

October 14

We had group supervision at work today and it actually went really well. I think it was the most productive group session I've ever experienced.

I also had painting tonight and managed to start and finish a new watercolour. I'm very happy with the result and think I will do another similar one just because I can.

October 13

We had a student start at work today, I'll be here supervisor while she's on placement. Pottery was supposed to start back tonight but I didn't get there ~ oops!

October 12

Loraine is arriving in Brisbane today. She's flown up to spend some time with her Mum this week as her mother's alzheimers is progressing. I'm hoping to catch up with Loraine later in the week.

October 11

Had a quiet but nice Sunday and had all the family over for dinner. The little ones are growing so fast! Both of them are quite entertaining in their own little way.

October 10

Today is Murray's 45th birthday. I was unable to get him on the phone so have left him a message. Will hopefully hear from him soon.

October 9

Well, technically today is my 27th wedding anniversary seeing as how I'm still legally married. I've been separated 6.5 yrs now which seems to have flown. It still manages to bring up lots of emotions if I let it.

October 8

Today is my friend Loraine's birthday. Tried a couple of times to phone her, first time she was sleeping and the second time she was out for dinner. Will catch up with her soon, or if all else fails when she gets to Brisbane.

October 7

Can't remember much of what happened today other than going to art class in the evening where I finally finished my flowers in watercolour. I've been working on a second one at home for the practice and I think I prefer the second one. I'm planning to get one of them framed for Mum & Dad for Christmas.

October 6

I have no idea what happened as I can't quite remember that far back. I would have gone to work but other than that, it's anyone's guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment