Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November 17


Had a humongeous day at work today mostly spent working with one particular client, but it was very productive so that felt really good and was very encouraging for her. I'd put the crock pot on this morning before work, so there was an enticing aroma when I walked in the door and a delicious dinner already cooked. Finished the day by heading off to pottery. Unfortunately I was in my work care and was in a minor accident only blocks away from my pottery class ~ the poor guy who ran up the back of me had only just got his car back after it had been stolen and crashed, then he aqua-planed in the wet and ran into me. We exchanged details just in case they were needed and I went on to have an enjoyable class which also happened to be the last one for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment