Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 2


Had an early start to the day. It's daylight savings time here in Sydney and Mum's flight arrived at 7.30am, so she's been up way earlier than me. She was dropped off to where I'm staying around 8am and we headed up to the hospital at 9am. She was eventually admitted around 11am and headed up to surgery just after 2pm. She was back in the ward and reasonably chirpy by 5pm, so a long day for both of us. Mum's surgery seemed to go well, so that's good.

I came back to my room and had a nap while she was in surgery and enjoyed walking back from the hospital both then and after I'd visited again following her surgery. I found a little Thai restaurant only 2 blocks down so I bought a curry from there for dinner.

I found out tonight that another friend is also staying in Sydney not far from where I am this week, so we plan to catch up tomorrow night.

Today's pic is of my tiny little balcony at the apartment I'm staying in. At least I have an opening door!

No comments:

Post a Comment