Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday, 14th June 2010


It's a long weekend and wow, what a weekend so far! Plenty of sorting and purging of both the physical/material stuff along with some emotional stuff added to the mix.

I achieved enough sorting and clearing to do a tip run! I have my room done, may need a little tweaking but pretty much all done and dusted there. I tackled Mt Washalot and succeeded. I've even made a chocolate mint slice today ~ something I haven't done in years!!

I have another corner of the living room in my sights for today, not sure if I'll get there or leave it for another time. I'm kinda thinking I'd like to do a little knitting and some R & R would be good given that it's almost midday on the last day of this weekend.

I have a decent stash of wool but jeepers, for the life of me, I cannot find my knitting needles and crochet hooks. They were in a special container thingy and I remember putting them away from one precious little granddaughter, but heaven knows where that safe place is!

Well that's it from me for now. I may come back later and add to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment