Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday, 12 September 2010


Wow, it's been 4 weeks since my last post. Hasn't that time flown! I head back to work tomorrow after my time off. I can't say I achieved all I'd planned to achieve while off work, but I did walk more and I did a couple of belly casts, along with another cast, and I had a few days up at Caloundra.

The first week I did a little of the sorting out that I'd planned, which was a good start and I have a fair idea of the next steps with that.

My friend Washuntara had his final performances and I thoroughly enjoyed them. I will be a little sad to see him return to the US, but am very much looking forward to his new album when it's completed. I've had the pleasure of hearing some of his new songs and they're absolutely beautiful.

Last week was a sad week, following the death of my former stepson Jamie. There has been so much sadness and heartache this year, I'm hoping next year holds better things.

I've also had my friend Loraine stay with me for a few weeks while she fulfilled some work commitments, so it was great to see her again and be able to spend time with her. My little granddaughter sat on my lap and sung happy birthday to me all by herself - absolutely beautiful. Today's pic is of some of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment