Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday, 26 September 2010


We've had drizzly showery weather this week and the clover and bindi in my lawns are now flourishing madly. I'm wondering if there's any grass left in there? We've not been able to spray because there's been just enough rain for the spray not to work. Ah well, it will be shoes or thongs on feet this summer, no bare feet wandering on the grass!

I attempted to do some painting last night, but managed to seriously mess it up so it's back to the drawing board once again.

My best friend from school lost her step father early this morning. Norm has been unwell for a little while but had a ripe innings and said he was ready to go at 87. He will be sadly missed.

It's been a quiet week really. Jon assures me he has a working bee lined up for a little later this morning to help clear up the yard and do a few loads to the tip for me, so I'm looking forward to that.

I also have a new friend coming over sometime today, who will later be experiencing one of our family dinners!! They have been warned hehe.

I received a surprise birthday gift earlier this week from a dear friend who spoilt me rotten by giving me a digital camera to replace the one I broke recently. I've been trying it out and have yet to finish figuring it out, but all good so far. Of course, today's pic was taken on it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment