Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday, 19 September 2010



Well another week has flown by. Gee I seem to say that a lot. I must be getting old. Hmm...

So I've just had my first week back at work and it was a mix of quiet before getting busy late in the week. The weeknights, however, were a different story and it was busy all the way.

Wednesday I returned to my art classes after a 3 mth break and managed to finish a painting I'd been working on for a little while. Thursday was my fortnightly get together with my former school mates, made all the more entertaining by the crazy entrance of my friend Kath who pretended she knew one of my school friends and was gushing madly all over her, telling her how wonderful it was to see her etc etc, while Sharon looked on with that 'omg who the hell are you' type look on her face. Definitely a priceless moment!

Friday saw me take the scenic route (yes, I got lost again) to meet a friend in the city for coffee after work, then Saturday morning spent with a new friend having breakfast, followed by a walk along the jetty and a couple of hours together which was very enjoyable indeed.

Saturday I also looked after my little grandson for the afternoon and overnight while his parents attended a wedding. Very cute, lots of fun, but oh gosh, I am so glad I'm not raising little tiny ones now! Very tiring despite the loads of fun.

Well, that's about it for now as I can't think of anything else to add at this point in time. So I will attach a pic of my latest painting and finish off!

No comments:

Post a Comment