Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March 24


Well for some reason, I can't get the camera to download pics to the laptop, so this will be a photo-less post for the time being.

I arrived in Sydney safe n sound late this afternoon. Had bit of a wander about and managed to find a supermarket, no idea where I went wrong but got back to where I was staying from a different direction to the way I went! I guess the main thing is I found my way back.

James is apparently being kept heavily sedated at present, due to a desire to self harm and also while waiting for further tests. He's had an EEG today but nothing untoward there as far as we know at this stage. Hopefully the MRI will be tomorrow. Bob said Adam & Toni also went up to visit with Adam tonight but he was sleeping while they were there.

Well that's about it from me tonight. Oh, I did enjoy a delicious thai dinner ~ just thought I'd mention that.

Aha, a belated little update. I just figured out how to get the pics.. from the memory card, not the cord doh! So today's pic is taken from my room. Hmm the biggest problem is to find where exactly it downloaded to!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment