Friday, March 27, 2009

March 27


Felt a bit blah today, haven't been sleeping and am stiff and sore. Oh to be getting older!! Went and visited Mum for a while then had a quiet arvo. Mum is doing well, Dr came round very early to see her today but won't get there until 5pm tomorrow, so hopefully will catch up with him then. The Dr did tell her the op was much more involved than anticipated due to the rapid deterioration, but he's happy with how it all went so that's good.

Need to do some study if I can get my head around it, seems to be bit of a challenge at the moment.

Who'da thunk it huh? In Sydders on a Friday night on my lonesome ~ girlfriends are also away and my mate George is working. Ah well, such is life. Might be good for the study instead. Well enough babbling from me and onto today's piccy post. Hmm what shall it be? Ok, this one is of an older couple doing Tai Chi near St James station.

No comments:

Post a Comment