Monday, May 4, 2009

May 1


Hmm, so the problem with missing a few days is that it becomes difficult to recall exactly what happened 3 days ago! And let's face it, my memory is practising for the dementia days.

Well I know I went to work on Friday and my boss finished up for 2 weeks hols leaving me as acting manager for the next two weeks. Our new workplace is finally finished!!! yay team! and the official handover was today, but we won't actually get the keys until mid next week because there are a couple of little things yet to be done. So in the coming weeks, we will be moving and that will no doubt keep us rather busy.

I can't think of anything else for today, so that's it for this one. Today's pic is of some supplies that I found up at Mt Tamborine the other week.

No comments:

Post a Comment