Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 6



Oops, I missed another day! Hmm so what happened yesterday. I started some new BP medication yesterday and I don't think it likes me. I had a bright red face and neck for much of the day and felt rather light headed. I'm assured that it should all settle in a couple of days when my body gets used to the meds. I surely hope so!

Ended up only working a half day due to feeling blah, so had a very quiet arvo. Planted a few veggie seedlings late in the day ~ it started raining while I was doing it, so I still have two punnets left to plant.

Cooked a yummy dinner of lemon chicken ~ talk about delicious!

I found this LONG survey on Toni's Blog and thought I'd do it. I'm in the mood to talk about myself :) It's 125 questions!


1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?

Yep!

2) Was your last relationship a mistake?

No. I have 5 awesome sons as a result.
3) Do you believe in God?

That I'm not sure of yet.

4) Who did you last say "I love you" to?
Bob.

5) Do you regret it?

Nope.
6) Have you ever been depressed?
Yes

7) Have a best friend?

Yes :)

8) Are you a boy or girl?

Woman!

9) What is your relationship status?

Engaged.
10) How do you want to die?
Suddenly and with no pain.

11) What did you last eat?

Subway with an italian herb and cheese sub, teriyaki chicken, salad and sweet onion sauce.

12 & 13) AWOL Ok, lets see what I can come up with for these two.
12) What type of restaurant is your favourite?
Thai
13) What was the name of a childhood pet?
A cat called Lucky
14) When was your last non -physical fight?

Whew, a long time ago.

15) Do you have an attitude?

No, I don't think so.

16) Ever been in love?

Yes.
17) What is your real name?
Marika
18) Who gave 18 permission to not be here?
18) What was the name of your kindergarten teacher?
Miss Spears
19) Are you gonna get high later ?

No, never. Ever
20) Another one missing!
20) What was your favourite TV show as a child?
I didn't have one, my parents have never owned a TV.
21) Do you miss someone?
Surely do.

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?

Twirl. Umm have been known to cut on rare occasions

23) Do you tan a lot?

No! Blimey, with my skin I'd be like a lobster. And don't you know those things are incredibly bad for you? As in dangerous even?.

24) Do you have any pets?
Yes, a guinea pig named Matilda

25) How exactly are you feeling?

I'm feeling tired but ok!

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?

Yes, lots of time.
27) Ever made out in the bathroom?

Yep, but mainly while in the shower.

28) Would you take any of your exes back?

Yes.

29) Are you scared of spiders?

I don't particularly like them.

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?

Depends how far we're talking.
31) Do you regret anything in your past?
Not too many regrets, only one really and it's a biggie
.
32) What are your plans for this weekend?

Play in the garden, maybe paint and probably do some chores that are screaming to be done.

33) Do you want to have kids?

Already have them.

34) Ever kissed somebody that name starts with an A,B,C,E,H,J,K,L,M,R?

That's a lot of letters to choose from. And yes.

35) Do you type fast?

Yes

36) Do you have piercings? How many?
None.

37) Want any more?

No
38) is missing!

38) If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
Probably Canada. Or Italy. Or the Uk or Scotland or Ireland or...
39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yes

40) What are you craving right now?

Nope

41) Ever been to a bonfire party?

Yes
42) is lost too!

42) What were your maternal grandparents names?
Alfred & Vera
43) Have you ever been on a horse?

Yes, I used to spend all my spare time riding when I was younger.

44) Kissed someone in a truck?

Yes.

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?

Not that I'm aware of.

46) Have you ever been cheated on?

Yes, big time.

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?

Yes, my former husband but not deliberately. We were having a deep and meaningful.

48) What is going on with these missing 40's?
(48) How old are you now? 45
49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?

Yes.

50) What should you be doing?
Exactly what I'm doing.
51) What's irritating you right now?

My messy house.
So why am I here instead of cleaning it up? Because I'm on strike today:)
52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?

Nope.
53) Does somebody love you?

Yes

54) What is your favorite color?

Purple!

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?

Yes

56) Oh no, another goner!
56) What is your first memory?
My Dad tiling a sunroom. Apparently I was under 2 yrs old when that happened.
57) Do you have trust issues?

Yes I do have some ~ have had my trust broken a few too many times & it makes it that little bit harder each time to trust again. Tried to overcome them which took a very long time and did pretty well with it for a while until it was broken again.

58) Wow at this rate we'll have at least 20 less questions.. maybe I'll go back and add some!
58) First crush?
A guy called Grahame Byrnes
59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?

I don't think so.

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
With my Mum.
61) is missing too.. someone is collecting missing numbers
61) Siblings? A brother and a sister
62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?

Hard to say ~ probably on occasions. After all, we share 5 children!
63) Last person you cried in front of?

Can't remember.

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?

Yes, way too easily. Even when everything inside me says not to, I still seem to do it. Crazy!
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Hum, interesting question. Not sure I have an answer for that one.

66) Is this year the best year of your life?

I hope so!

67) What was your childhood nickname(s)?

Red, Muzz and got Rikki when I was in my late teens.
68)Have you ever walked outside completely naked?

No

69) Do you think you're a good person?
Yes, I do.
70) Attention Aisle 9 ~ have you seen 70?
(70) Favourite childhood tradition?
Christmas at my grandparents place. My grandmother always made a plum pudding with coins in it.
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?

said I love you to Bob.

72) Is there anyone you wish was still in your life? Who?

I think so.

73) Ok, so that's gotta be more than 10 missing numbers now.
73) What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I went through stages. I wanted to be a mother (but not til I was old), I wanted to be an adopter (I thought that was a word) and adopt homeless children, I wanted to be someone who helps other people although I didn't really know what that entailed, and I wanted to be a plumber much to my parent's horror.
74) Have you ever been out of state?

Yes

75) Do you play the Wii?

Never played it!

76) Are you listening to music right now?

Nope.

77) Do you like Chinese food?

Yes

78) Do you know your fathers b- day?

October 22nd.

79) Are you afraid of the dark?

Sort of. I don't like being outside in the dark if I don't know where I am.

80) Is cheating ever okay?

No.

81) Are you mean?

No
82) Can you keep white shoes clean?

Nope

83) Have you noticed this survey stopped getting personal?
Nope

84) Do you believe in true love?

Not sure, I think so

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?

Yes

86 & 87) Now they're leaving in pairs!!!
86) Did you play sport as a child?
I played hockey very badly in highschool and for a while after I left.
87) Were there any other sports you enjoyed?
Horse riding, swimming, horse riding, roller skating, horse riding.
88) Do you like the weather outside?

Yes

89) Are you currently bored?

No

90) Do you wanna get married?

Undecided

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?

Ha, I never thought I'd like being called baby or calling someone baby, but I've changed my tune and gotten used to it.

92) Are you hungry?

Nope

93) Do you have a bank account?

Yes

94) What makes you happy?
Playing with Tiara & Xavier, painting, reading, gardening

95) Would you change your name?

Nope.

96) Ever been to Alaska?

Nope

97) has wandered off
98) Do you watch the news?

No

99) What' s your zodiac sign?

Virgo
100) Do you like Subway?

Yes

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?

Not at all.

102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?

Well, my best friend of the opposite sex is Bob, so I wouldn't be surprised.

103) Do you talk like you're friends?

Yes
104) What happened to 104?

104) What was the last thing you cooked?
Corned beef with mashed potato, steamed carrots, peas and corn on the cob, served with white sauce.
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?

Yes, it was someone I didn't care to see any more.

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self?

Yes

107) Who is the last guy you talked to?

My son.

108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?

Yes.

109) Another one bites the dust!
109) What was your first job?
Babysitting and later office work.
110) What's going on between you and your best friend?

I have a couple of besties ~ one lives interstate and the other is a suburb away.
111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Emelisa.

112) Have you ever regretted letting someone go?

Yes

113) Do you enjoy piercings & tattoos?

Not so much

114) What do you wear more: jeans, sweats, or shorts?

Jeans.
115) Can you name your best friends?

Yes, why wouldn't I be able to?

116) Where do you go if you are butt naked and locked out of your house?
What if I'm buck naked?
I wouldn't be naked outside of my house at all. Ever. So I'd never have this problem.

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?

Morning, otherwise my hair looks very interesting.
118) Have you ever said you'd never love again?

Yes

119) Do you want to please everyone?

Not any more. I used to always put everyone else first before me even if it was to my own detriment, still do to some extent but not as bad at it as I used to be. 120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Hmm, no

121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?

Yes, lots of times.

122) Are you alone?

Not really, there are 3 sons and a girlfriend in the house.

123) Do you have any older siblings?

Nope

124) Did you speak to your father today?

Nope

125) How many months until your birthday?

Four

Ok, I might come back later and try to fill in the gaps!
The missing questions are in orange :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I didn't notice that there were questions missing when I did it.

    ReplyDelete