Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 10


Today was Mother's Day, as well as our friend Iain's birthday. Happy birthday Iain!

Enjoyed a wander at the markets this morning, then Nick Jess & Tiara came over for a visit. Did a little gardening, enjoyed some quality hammock time, did a little cooking, then had our usual Sunday night family dinner. Some of the boys put in and bought me a beautiful necklace for Mother's Day. I don't have a pic of it yet, maybe on tomorrow's post.

Watched the movie To Sir With Love and thoroughly enjoyed it. I've not seen it before, it's always been in the 'one day' pile of things to do.

That's about it for today.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day.. I`m from Norway and our Mothers day is celebrated in november I think . Funny how alike and still different we are sitting in two far away counties...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it`s supposed to be two countries...

    ReplyDelete