Friday, May 22, 2009

May 22


My co-worker had her last day at work today. I'm going to miss her big time! We get along really well and she's fun to be around. We'll get to catch up with her in Tasmania in August/September, but I'll see her again before she moves.

My brother arrived back from Tamworth this morning and will stay here for a few days before flying back to Cairns. We were supposed to be going down to my sister's place tomorrow for the night, but I'm now on call so can't leave the area and with so much flooding about the place, it may not be the wisest thing to do anyway. My brother may still go, weather permitting, and will take my car.

Had a phone call from Mum to say Dad got out of hospital this evening. That was a huge surprise! They usually keep him in a lot longer but apparently they need the beds, so he's been sent home with some heavy duty antibiotics to carry on with.

Today's pic was taken in Hyde Park. I love wisteria!

No comments:

Post a Comment