Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July 28


Another late post ~ gee I'm getting good at this! Bob hurt his back at work today, so is off for the remainder of the week. He apparently has a muscle spasm happening and was pretty sore and sorry when he got home.

I didn't end up going to my pottery class because it was all a bit late by the time we knew what was going on and Bob was back home again, so we indulged in Chinese food for dinner and watched a particularly bad movie. Well the movie probably wasn't that bad, actually some of the acting was quite good, but it wasn't my cup of tea. The movie in question was Emma with Gwyneth Paltrow and Toni Collette who are two actors I usually enjoy.

Ok, so we're up to another pic. I wonder what I can find for this one? Ah yes, a pic of a little notebook I bought with a warped little message on it. Unfortunately it's not the clearest pic, so may be a little difficult to see clearly which may be a good thing really!

No comments:

Post a Comment