Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 4


Had a fun morning doing some planning for our trip to Tasmania. We booked our flights down but haven't booked our travel back home yet. We're thinking of leaving it open, at least at this stage. There seems to be so much we want to see and we're not sure how we'll go time wise. We'd originally planned to have a week or so in Tassie before heading to Melbourne for a few days and then home, but we will just go with the flow instead.

I worked for a few hours this afternoon which made the day go quite quickly, then Bob & I headed out to Vic Pt where I picked up some canvases for half price from Lincraft. Very happy with that!

Bob's son Adam and his fiance Toni came over for dinner tonight. Was nice to see them as always.

Today's pic was actually taken tomorrow night ~ I can get away with saying that seeing as how I'm playing catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment