Monday, July 6, 2009

July 6


Another good day! I'm so enjoying life at the moment. We spent half the weekend poring over travel brochures of Tasmania ~ I can hardly wait for our holidays. I've wondered about doing my tax return online for the past couple of years but wasn't quite game enough. This year I took a leap of faith and had a go at it. It was easier than I expected, all very well explained and set out. So hopefully, I will have a nice little tax refund go into my bank account in a couple of weeks. That will help the holiday along! Might do a little painting tonight when I've finished here. Feeling like a cat on hot bricks, lots coming up but not quite sure where to start, so perhaps painting is as good a place as any. Today's pic is of the painting I've been working on. I think it's finished. Unless I change my mind but at this stage it's done.

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled onto your blog and love this painting. It is beautiful. I would put it up in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denise! It's now some 3.5 yrs after your comment and I've only just found it! I wonder if you will even see my response after all this time. I'm not sure if there's a notification system on here or not for things like that. I hope all is good in your world.

    ReplyDelete