Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hi ho hi ho, it's back to work I go!  My how time flies.  I've loved this break I had, from the excitement and busyness of my ever so quick trip to New Zealand followed by the week I had in Yamba on retreat.  

Yamba was a time of deep reflection, relaxation, new friendships and new experiences.  It was also deeply restful which is a good thing because life has been flat out since I arrived home. 

On my way home from Yamba on Sunday, I stopped in at the Crystal Castles at Mullumbimby.  Always a beautiful place and a nice way to round out my time away.  A friend has been visiting Brisbane since I've been away and I had the opportunity to have dinner with her.  She then had a sleepover as well, so was great to have plenty of time to chatter away and catch up on the last year.

Yesterday was a busy day, trying to get some chores done and then had my brother arrive for a visit.  He lives in Cairns and has also been here while I was away (is there a common theme there? lol).  He and his partner and her son stayed over last night and most of my sons came over to visit, so it was very much a family type of night.

And then today.  Good to be back at work, busy doing the catch up thing and getting my head around the changes that are happening.  Lots can happen in the space I work in during 10 days leave!

Aside from all that, I've finally got the costings together for my retreat in NZ!! Very exciting.  I'm in the process of getting some advertising organised and have now put it on facebook as well.  I'll see if I can figure out how to put a link here!  

Oh and one other little exciting bit of news, I lost another kg while I was in Yamba.  I'm totally baffled as to how I managed to lose 2 kgs while on holidays but I'm sure not complaining.  I'm delighted!  I think it was probably more about eating regularly and moving more, so I'm going to try and keep that up.

Well that's it from me today and I'll see how I go with that link to the retreat info.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rikkis-Soulfull-Retreats/461121457303867?ref=hl

Today's photo was of the full moon near Wellington Point the night I came home.



No comments:

Post a Comment