Monday, March 31, 2014

Good heavens!  What is it with Mondays?  How do they come around so dang fast?  Can you believe it's the last day in March?  Already!

This weekend just gone held a lot of preparations for my first retreat next weekend.  Just the last minute things left to do and the programs to type up then print and we're ready to rock n roll.  How exciting and daunting!  I have to try not to think about the daunting and go with the exciting.

I also had the opportunity to catch up with a wonderful bunch of women over the weekend.  These women are a small handful I met on another women's website a long time ago and over the last few years, we started having our own little get togethers.  We live all over the city, but every 6 mths or so we catch up over lunch for some girl time.  

This weekend we went out to a little place called Fernvale where they have the best hippy or new age type shop!  A little place called L'Abundance which has lots of treasures within it's walls.  They have a facebook page too if you're interested in taking a peek.

From there we went to a little cafe at Wivenhoe Dam.  What a beautiful place! I've never been there before but will certainly be going again.  

I can't say the weight thing is going well at the moment.  It's stable, just not shifting.  Sigh.  I know the issue is more movement and finding time, no, making time is what I need to do.  I also need to get back into the daily meditation because that's slipped too.  

I'm thinking I might go back to putting things in my diary and on my calendar as they seem to work for me.  Just the little reminders.

Anyways, I best get moving and head off to that place they call work.  Have an awesome day!

PS.. today's pic is of Wivenhoe Dam.


No comments:

Post a Comment