Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday, April 13th 2010.


Wow, here I am two days running - I'm on bit of a roll don't you think?

This glorious photo is of Lake Rosebury in Tasmania. So many beautiful places to see down there and feel at peace.

The big boat that lives in our part of the canal left this morning. He seems to go away for 6 months of the year, following the warmer weather I imagine. The boat is big enough that it's quite an exercise to back it up the canal and turn at the end so it can go straight again. It's a rather majestic sight.

It kind of reminds me about how life continually moves on, sometimes we need to move one way, then another, turn around, before sailing on.

I sometimes have days where I feel life is sailing on by, leaving me behind. There is so much I want to do and achieve in this life, and I'm so aware of time passing that I'm fearful I will run out of time to follow my dreams.

I know there is an affordability factor to some of these things too, but a lot of it is getting bogged down in day to day life and putting off the things we really want to do. Perhaps it's time I started addressing some of those things.

Well that's it from me for today - a deep and meaningful start to the day. If you're reading this, I hope your day is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment