Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday, 31 July 2010




I've had a good week, a very full and somewhat tiring week, but a good one just the same. I attended a two day forum on Wed & Thu that provided some challenging days but also provided some steps towards some positive outcomes in my field of work. There are another two forums lined up, one in August and the other in November.

I went to my friend Kharlyn's place for dinner, she'd cooked a delicious curry, and then came home fairly early. How sad is that on a Friday night!!!

Today I took myself into the city to have a look at the Ron Mueck exhibition. His work is fantastic and very life like. Today was the last day of the exhibition so there were lots of people there but thankfully I arrived mid morning so didn't have to deal with the extra long queues.. I just had a long one. After a while it became very long, then extra long and out the doors along the footpath.

I took a stroll through the Southbank markets and enjoyed a walk along the Brisbane River while I was there. I sat for a while in the shade, called my Mum and had a chat to her for a while.

It's hard to choose just one photo for today, so I may even put two or three in.

No comments:

Post a Comment