Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday, 6 July 2010


Today is my last day of holidays and I'm not sure if I'm ready to go back to work. I could quite easily handle another week off. Ah well, another time!

I had the pleasure of having coffee and great getting to know you type conversation with my musician friend Washuntara. It's the first time we've caught up outside of his work or mine. Two hours flew by very quickly! I'm very much liking this blossoming friendship I share with him.

Yesterday afternoon, I picked up my granddaughter Tiara from daycare and we did some cooking. She's such a delight and it's so much fun spending time with her.

I've been playing around with the sepia setting on my camera. I didn't realise it was on there until my niece informed me last week! Today's pic is of Wellington Point jetty.

No comments:

Post a Comment