Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday, 11 July 2010


Well I have to say that this week was one of those weeks that steadily got crappier as the week went on. It started well and went downhill from there, with a couple of nice moments in there as well thankfully to keep my head above water so to speak. I usually enjoy my job and love returning after holidays, but unfortunately this time the joy was short lived. I'm hopeful things will improve as it won't be easy if they don't.

That aside, there were some good moments too. I enjoyed watching my friend sing on Wednesday night, although I was feeling quite emotional that night and his song lyrics touched some nerves. He writes beautiful songs with beautiful messages - a very talented man indeed. He is going to join one of our family dinners sometime soon, brave man!

On Friday night, my dear friend K, came along and took me out for a while. Just the medicine I needed! It was nice to get out of the house for a while.

The remainder of the weekend was fairly quiet until tonight when all the family were here for dinner. Those nights are never quiet but they are a lot of fun. I also looked after Xavier for a couple of hours last night and we enjoyed bopping to the music from Mama Mia.

That's if from me for now. Here's hoping for a better week!

No comments:

Post a Comment