Thursday, June 11, 2009

June 10


Yayyy I slept! Omg, how good does that feel to finally have a decent sleep after numerous nights of little sleep.

Nothing too major to report today. I had a good day at work and finished a little early which was nice. Started knitting another new scarf, I'll have to start giving some away at this rate! I made my mother in law's meatloaf for dinner ~ delicious!

I need to get in and do some more painting, but feeling a little tired today. I seem to be fighting off bit of a cold/flu thing at the moment, hopefully it goes away real soon. I had a call from the lady organising the art show I've entered and apparently there's been a few changes this year. If I want to exhibit pottery as well, then it's a separate entry. Hmm so need to do some quick deciding and get the entry form off to her in the morning so it will make her mail box before the cut off day on Friday.

Today's pic is of the scarf I finished over the weekend. I did the knit one row, purl one row and as a result, the dang thing curls like a tube. Ah well, you live n learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment