Thursday, June 18, 2009

June 17


Another good day today, I have a little more energy again which is always nice. I picked up my new stool for the studio today ~ I love it! I haven't taken a pic of it yet, but I will and then I'll post it at the end of this post.

My 4th son Jon and I went out for a hot chocolate last night. We get along well and it was soooo nice just to spend time talking about all sorts of stuff, but mostly about travel. He has plans to visit a few Aussie cities this year before heading off to London and Europe later next year. He even invited me along with him and his mate! I've wanted to visit some of the same places for years. He assures me if I can't make it, then he'll visit some of the places I want to go and take lots of pictures.

That's about it for now, so will come back to this when I've taken a pic of my new stool.

No comments:

Post a Comment