Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9



Hmm this would be a novel experience ~ actually posting my blog on the actual day!! And it's only 7.20 pm. Sheesh. Tis a nice change :)

It's my dear friend Starr's birthday today ~ I hope you've had a very happy day.

I had a good day at work today, it was busy-ish without being flat strap. And a relief it was a good day especially after yet another night of little sleep. I've been averaging about 3 hours a night for the last 4-5 nights. I'm very over it and looking forward to getting back into a normal sleep pattern again.

I even managed to get a heap of mail posted this afternoon after work, among the mail an altered book heading back to the US of A and an entry into a local art show.

Bob had a glucose challenge test this morning, they are checking to see if he has diabetes. Hopefully not.
Bob ended up having the day off so he organised dinner tonight which was some delicious chinese food.

I finished knitting another scarf this morning but haven't yet taken a pic. Oh and I had a lovely online chat with my friend Lhia in the wee small hours of the morning while I wasn't sleeping.

That's about it. Today's pic is of the view from my window at work. Much nicer than my previous view of a brick wall.


2 comments:

  1. Hi I am sanjay from India I am computer Engineering student I have visited your blog. You have really good collection I am your follower now visit my blog www.sanjaykumarjha.blogspot.com if u like it then be my follower.
    congratulation for nice blog.

    ReplyDelete