Thursday, June 4, 2009

June 3


Jeepers ~ I started the day with next to no sleep. I couldn't go to sleep so went out and painted for a while. The while turned a bit longer and it was 2am when I finally lay down for some sleep. But I woke again at 5am! That was good in one way because my son from another mum, Pommy Josh, was being taken to the airport by Jon and they had to leave here before 5.30am. But boy oh boy was I tired! Had a quiet day at work, went to supervision for work in the afternoon, then headed over to see my friend Loraine for a while. Loraine flies off to Launceston early Friday morning on her new venture. Spent a couple of hours there before heading home and grabbing some Chinese food for dinner on the way. The boys were all out watching the State of Origin football match, so Bob & I had some 'us' time for a while. Loraine gave me a big fruit platter before I left, one she liked but too heavy and awkward to pack. So a little momento! I look forward to seeing her in Tassy in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment