Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 16


Today was a good day. I went back to work and managed to stay the whole day. Still have that annoying dry cough but otherwise good.

I had to go to an office supply shop today for work stuff but while I was there found a stool on castors that is just perfect for doing my art work and plaster casting. The guy is going to give me a discount if I pick it up when the work stuff comes in.

Went back to the doc (again!) to check on the ole blood pressure and it's finally coming down yayyy! It was at it's lowest in about 10 mths and was 152 over 79. Still a way to go but a huge improvement on what it has been and when it was at it's peak of 198 over 97. Feeling much better too.

Well that's about it for me today.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear about your blood pressure! And that you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete