Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 11


Friday 11 September

Today is my birthday! Unfortunately our trip is also at an end, the time has just flown. I don’t feel ready to go home and I’d love to go back to Hobart for a while, however, we’re unable to do that. So we head off to Launceston bright and early, leaving Ringarooma at 6.45 am. We put our hire car through a carwash to get rid of the dirt we’d found along the way, then dropped the car off and they dropped us at the airport.

We had quite a smooth flight home which was good as I’m still not fussed on flying. Josh and Sarah came out to pick us up and I think we had the fasted trip home from the airport ever. Josh has found his lead foot it seems!

We had a quiet-ish afternoon then went out for dinner to a lovely Thai restaurant with all the boys and their partners, plus the little ones. Kath also joined us a little later in the evening.

So a good day and a wonderful trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment