Monday, September 28, 2009

September 26


Didn't do a great deal today, just pottered around the house and did a little shopping to get the things I missed yesterday.

Adam and Toni came over for a visit and I finally found out the name of the singer and the song I've been listening to on the radio that I like. It's Eric Hutchinson singing Rock n Roll.

Another quiet night with a dvd before toddling off to bed. We're like a couple of aged pensioners this weekend!

I couldn't sleep so got up and played around with my watercolours for a while. Bob woke up a little later and we decided to have a midnight snack of McDonald's of all things! Kinda funny when neither of us is a big Maccas fan.

Today's pic is one I took on Wednesday afternoon after work of the dust storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment