Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September 14


Bob headed out to do a 2 day course this morning, so it ended up being a reasonably quiet day. I pottered around home, did a little in the garden with Bob's help before he left this morning, and did some general sorting out.

One of the packages we'd sent home from Tasmania arrived today, so it was fun unpacking that. Hopefully the other one will arrive tomorrow.

I went to Bunnings to replace a few plants that died while we were away and also picked up a few more mosaic tiles for a project I've been going to start for a long time. I finally started the project and have laid out the tiles on another piece of board. I think I'm happy with it, so might start doing it seriously tomorrow.

Also took the opportunity of a nice afternoon to go for a paddle ~ it's lovely out on the water. Well that's about it from me for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment