Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September 15


Felt really tired all day today, so didn't achieve a great deal. I went and saw my kinesiologist late this morning, so hopefully that helps a bit. Picked up a few seedlings on the way home but didn't end up getting them planted today, so hopefully they'll get in on the weekend.

The skip bin I ordered turned up today, so we've already put some stuff in it. Should help with the decluttering binge I'm on!

Our other package arrived today from Tasmania so I had fun unpacking it. Went for a paddle this afternoon and as usual, thoroughly enjoyed that too.

Adam & Toni came over for dinner tonight. They head off for Parkes on the weekend all being well. Kath also came over for a little visit after dinner.

That's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment