Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday, 28 May 2010


Feeling a bit lost tonight so figured that's a good enough reason to update my blog. I've had a busy week with work which is always good as it makes the time go faster. I had my holiday leave approved, so I can seriously start planning my time off and a little road trip I have in mind. Actually, it's pretty much planned but just have a few details to tweak.

I've finally decided to get my butt into gear with this de-cluttering thing. Tomorrow is the starting point. Well the new starting point, seeing as how I started a few weeks back but didn't keep it up. I'm aiming to spend a minimum of one hour each weekend on this task. If I do more, that's a bonus, but the bare minimum of time dedicated to the job is one hour. Wish me luck, I may need it! Oh and if I don't surface for a month or two, then probably best to send in a search party.

Only a short post this time as I don't seem to have much to say tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment