Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday, 23 May 2010


I do believe another weekend has just flown past ~ did anyone see it on it's way through? I'm quite convinced there are less hours in a weekend than there should be.

So what did I get up to this weekend? I had a long overdue massage on Saturday. I'd love to say it was relaxing, but alas, it was a tad bitey. I have to say I felt heaps better afterwards and yes, I ended up feeling very relaxed later on.

This morning I was up early and headed down the Gold Coast to meet up with my friend Emelisa. From there we went in the one car down over the border into NSW and onto Bangalow. Such a pretty little town! We had a wander around the little markets they host once a month, lots of beautiful stuff to be found there, so a very enjoyable morning and a great way to have a catch up.

One of these weekends I'm going to make a start on this decluttering thing. I think it'll be a shock to the system when I actually get to it ~ both for whomever is reading this blog as well
as me! It's just one of those horrid jobs, especially when it feels overwhelming and other people's stuff is in amongst it too. Ah well, it won't happen overnight, but it will happen!

I'm in the midst of planning a trip to see my parents, my niece and catch up with a few friends along the way as well. Now I've started planning it, I'm really looking forward to it.

Today's pic is of a lunar moth. I'd never heard of them until recently and I'm not even sure if they are found in Australia, but aren't they beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment