Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday, 5 May 2010


Happy birthday Bob! I hope you have a fantastic day and I wish for you a year that is
filled with many joys.

So apart from making happy birthday wishes, what have I been up to? Nothing majorly exciting in the last day or two. I had a quiet but good day at work yesterday and today will mostly be a non contact day with clients, but a full on day with staff meeting and later supervision.

I've seriously been thinking about counting up my stash ~ as in counting up the books I have waiting to be read. I'm worried there may be more than I think. My guess at the moment is there is around a dozen books waiting to be read. Might be interesting to see just how many there really is.

Anyways, that's about all for today, although I may come back later and add to this as it's only 8am, so the day is early.

No comments:

Post a Comment