Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday, 3 May 2010


Here we are near the end of a long weekend and I can't say I've achieved a whole lot this weekend, however, I have enjoyed a very quiet relaxing weekend. I've done a little gardening, a little washing, a little baking, a few chores and watched a few dvd's.

Plenty of other things I thought about doing, but didn't get to them ~ they will wait for another day. I thought seriously about doing some more decluttering but the enthusiasm factor wasn't quite high enough, so that too will wait. I did consider where I was going to start next though and have it narrowed down to a choice of 3 places!

Seeing as my three previous posts have been of mammoth length, today I'll leave this one as a 'shorty'. My pic is of today's effort in the kitchen, some banana choc chip muffins. They were scrumptious too by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment