Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday, 11 May 2010


Happy birthday to my lovely Mum who is celebrating her 79th birthday today! I hope you have a wonderful day Mum and glad my little package arrived on time.

We had a busy but good weekend. On Saturday I took Bob to get a massage for his birthday, we then had some thai food for lunch, before heading off to the city to see the musical Dumped which was hilarious, and then went out for dinner in the evening!

Sunday was Mother's Day and we were up early and off to the markets. Came back home for some breakfast and a lazy morning. I received text messages from my youngest son, plus my second son and his wife, and my adopted daughter. My eldest son came around early afternoon to take me out for lunch ~delicious! All of this was topped off by a family dinner, so a lovely day!

Not much else happening in other news at the moment, so this is it for today's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment