Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday, 20 May 2010


I've had a strange week because I've been feeling quite tired all week. I've been ready for the weekend since Tuesday!! So I've decided it might be time to start planning my next little break from work. Just a week but enough to recharge the batteries.

I met up with a college friend last night and went to an old local hotel to watch a singer/songwriter/musician friend play. It was lovely to spend a night in good company listening to great music and nice to get a couple of Washie hugs too.

I'm looking forward to hearing him play again before he heads back to the US for 6 mths. If you're interested in taking a peek at what he does, his website is www.washuntara.com

Just a short post today, maybe I'll have more to add later. Today's pic is of Washuntara.

No comments:

Post a Comment