Monday, April 13, 2009

April 13th




Easter Monday and I know I'm always saying this, perhaps it's an age thing, but I'm sure the days have less than 24 hrs in them now. We've had a 4 day weekend and it's flown. It was oh so nice to have the break though.

I spent the morning studying and completed another unit. Yayyy!! Only one more to go and hopefully I can nail that one before Thursday.

Bob hung a whole heap of my paintings today along a planter box thingy that goes across the wall at about normal ceiling level. We have a raked type of ceiling and an open plan lounge, kitchen & dining. The planter box thingy runs almost the length either side. Hard to explain really, so I'll stop trying! So two of today's pics are of the paintings you can see.

The other pic is of Tiara and Xavier. She loves him so much and is always wanting to cuddle and hold him.

No comments:

Post a Comment