Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 14th


Back to work today after the long weekend ~ that was tough! I still have the assessment unit to complete before Thursday afternoon, but can feel time flying away. Although it's extremely quiet at work at the moment, I'm unable to do my TAFE work there. So it's a little frustrating to be sitting there reading books on work related stuff to fill the time when I could be doing my assessment unit. Ah well, such is life!

Dropped into my friend Kath's place on the way home from work and just after I got there, a young guy selling artwork called in. Kath had bought some of the work he was selling earlier in the week and wanted me to see it, hence the invite to drop in after work. Anyways, this young man is Jewish and has only been in Australia for three weeks. He is from Israel and is planning to have a year out here travelling around. Lovely man and very interesting to talk with.

Came home and threw some dinner together while Daniel went down and checked his fishing line. Today's pic is of his catch ~ a small pike eel.

No comments:

Post a Comment