Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 29


What a day. I finally finished my last assignment!!! Boy oh boy does that feel good. I was beginning to think I wouldn't get there. So I will put it the mail first thing tomorrow morning (after I've photocopied it).

In other news. Hmm what else has been happening. Had a good and interesting day at work. I'm about to take over next week as acting manager for three weeks and it's looking like I'm going to have an extremely full three weeks.

We have to do up a pandemic plan for our workplace, but it also looks like we will finally be moving office. We've been told handover is Friday and we get the keys Tuesday.

That's about it for now. I haven't taken any photo's in the last couple of days, so I might have to rummage for a pic I've taken earlier on. Ah yes, the pic is of the menu from the bestest Thai restaurant around.

No comments:

Post a Comment