Thursday, April 9, 2009

April 8th


Another unassuming day goes by. Went to work, my co-worker is now on hols for a couple of weeks (lucky duck!), came home, cooked dinner, then went and did some grocery shopping. Can't say it was a rivetingly exciting day because it wasn't. Although I do have to say my co-worker was amusing when leaving work. Her car was first in the line and she drove as slow as she possibly could when we were leaving, doing bit of a zig zag type thing so we couldn't pass her. Got down to the intersection and spent a very long time checking the left and right before very slowly driving to the next intersection. Good thing it's a quiet area and short streets! I think we were all laughing hysterically by the time we could go properly. Anyways, that's it from me for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment