Saturday, April 18, 2009

April 18th


Had a lovely day today! A quiet start, then went to a lunch for ex ABA counsellors. It was great to catch up with people I hadn't seen in ages. A delicious lunch at a French restaurant and lots of good company ~ what more could one want? After lunch we wandered up to the new shop and had a look through. They had a little show bag type thing for us all, Desley of course had group projects and I was able to get a baby sling for Xavier while I was there.

Stopped in at Bunnings on the way home and picked up a few seedlings, then off to pick up Tiara. Nick & Jess are at a party for the evening, so Tiara is having a sleep over with us. I'd got her a baby sling for her dolls or teddies and she seems to like it. Today's pic is of Tiara with her baby in the sling.

2 comments:

  1. Cute is right...I am following you maybe you could follow me on Twitter or Technorati...Have a great weekend.
    Gigi ablog4everydaywomen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete