Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April 27



Woke up feeling very stressed about my study this morning thinking I wasn't going to be able to finish in time. An immense feeling of relief when I received an email from my tutor telling me yes, I do still have time, I'm doing great and don't give up now. Can we all say a big collective 'Phew!!!!!' Funny how it suddenly all becomes much clearer and easier after that. I had a couple of good solid productive hours working on it last night and I can see the end in sight. Still have a few hours ahead of me but don't feel quite so anxious about it all now.

Spoke briefly with my Mum on the phone and a little longer with my sister. Was nice to catch up with them. Josh (son #3) has started doing some work with Gav (son #1) and Dan (son #5) and seems to be thoroughly enjoying it. They were working over on Macleay Island today.

Well that's about it from me for now. Today's pic is one I took last week up in the hinterland of the Gold Coast skyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment