Saturday, April 18, 2009

April 17th


Had a fun day today. I did a dry run for this mystery tour/car rally type thing I'm organising for next week. Lots of plotting and planning happened. They will have a number of questions to answer along the way and will need to be observant. They will have things to count, information to find out, photo's to take, envelopes to get from the back of signs and from under seats and inside shops, plus things to pick up from stores. They will eventually arrive at a beautiful setting where we will have a delicious meal. We've organised it for next Wednesday, so I'll take pics of my part along the way.

Had a quiet evening as I was really tired after all the roaming around. Not much else to report on, so will make this one a shorty. Today's pic is one of the pics I took of Dan's ute.

No comments:

Post a Comment