Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 7th


Hmm I might try a new font today ~ I always use Arial so, today I'm using Verdana instead. Today was a very unassuming type of day. One where nothing out of the ordinary happened, you know the ones that just kinda slip under the radar.

Went to work, went to the bank to check out an idea I had for finances that I've now decided against, and bought the latest Money magazine which has an offer for free brokerage. Fantastic news being that I'm considering getting into shares for the first time ~ not in a big way, just a baby way but it's something I've been thinking about for a few years. And seeing as we're getting the govt stimulus money, I thought I may use a little of that to get started. Not 100% sure yet, still in the thinking/planning/working it all out stage, but probably closer now than I've ever been.

Managed to get dinner organised earlier than usual which was nice as I prefer to eat a little earlier rather than too late during the week so I'm not going to bed on a full tummy. I have enough trouble losing weight as it is without adding another hinderance to the mix. Well that's probably enough of my ramblings for now, (did you notice I had a couple of long sentences in there? cripes!) so I'm off to find a pic that I'll add. Probably one of the flower pics I took the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment