Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April 1st


Blimey, how time flies! Can you believe it's April already? Nice to be home again but had so much to do today that the day just disappeared. Managed to get some more food in the house, inbetween getting my tyres checked, repaired and rotated on my car, sorting out pool issues and dropping off business cards for both Bob & I (mostly for Bob).

Bob still has a godawful cough but hopefully it clears up sooner rather than later. He says he feels ok, so that's the main thing. Sarah has a cold, Sidonie has a cold and Josh is getting a cold. So long as they keep their little germs well away from me, I'll be happy :).

Hmm what else? Probably not much else to add to this, so I might finish here and add today's pic which is of a funny children's book I bought at the Art Gallery in the Domain. It's a slightly different take on the Three Little Pigs. Very funny and definitely worth a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment